Santa’s Helper Program 2014 -Manna Storehouse & Salvation Army
Santa’s helpers are here to help you with Christmas for your children, please come into Manna Storehouse 129 East Spring Street, Weatherford, Tx to fill out and application.
You must provide the following information:
- Proof of residence in Parker County.
- Identification: Drivers License or State ID for applicant and spouse and social security card, birth certificate or health record for children in household.
- Proof of Income ie; pay stub, bank account statements, award letter showing income, SSI, Social Security, TANF, child support, food stamps.
Applications will be taken on the following dates and times:
- November 3rd, 4th & 5th 10am-2pm
- November 10th thru 13th 10am-2pm
- November 14th 4pm-6:30pm
- November 15th 9am-1pm
- November 17th thru 19th 10am-2pm
- November 20th 4pm-6:30pm
- November 21st 10am-2pm
- FINAL DATE:
- November 22nd Noon-4pm
ABSOLUTE FINAL DAY FOR ASSISTANCE NOVEMBER 22nd